Life sciences and healthcare
Life science and healthcare are our focus. From full-fledged strategy to fine-tuning messaging frameworks, we leverage in-depth B2B knowledge to clarify complexity, capture imaginations, shift mindsets and move markets.
Our Services in Life Sciences and Healthcare
Our Approach to Crisis Response
Companies need to be in a position to respond quickly and effectively to a crisis situation:
Pre-crisis, we meet with your executive team to perform a risk assessment, which will be used to create an issues communication plan.
During a crisis, our team will be by your side, offering expert counsel, from issuing communication to stakeholder groups, briefing spokespeople and monitoring media and social media activity.
Post-crisis, we will performs a comprehensive assessment of your company’s reputation.
Strategic communication and Public Relations
We garner coverage in top-tier business and consumer outlets, strategic trade media and thought leadership coverage.
Our media results include:
- Brand recognition
- A larger share of voice among competitors in media
- Greater traction for company news
Sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. We leverage our extensive network of contacts to generate high profile coverage of our clients across a broad range of trade and business press, including:
- Business Press: Top outlets such as Bloomberg, Business News Network, CNCB Businessweek, Globe and Mail, National Post, Forbes, Fortune, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Technology Blogs & Trade Press: Leading life sciences media.
- Vertical Press: Major publications in manufacturing, retail, marketing and advertising, HR, professional services, education, electronics, financial services, government, telecommunications, healthcare and accounting.
- Broadcast Media: Television and radio programs including: CBC National, Global TV, CTV, Good Morning America, CNBC, CNN, with local and national radio stations.
Successful campaigns promote thought leadership – a key ingredient in Life Sciences PR. Our clients are recognized as leaders and influencers in the Life Sciences sector. We help our clients achieve greater visibility, inspire meaningful conversations, increase lead generation and build trust with investors and customers.
Thought leadership tactics include:
- White Papers: We work to capture your brand voice, communicate your most important messages and distinguish you from competitors.
- Contributed Bylines: Our network of contacts includes editors at some of the most prominent business publications and news sites. We’ve helped our clients secure placements in leading business outlets like Entrepreneur, TechCrunch and Inc. Magazine.
- Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions: A good thought leadership strategy delivers the right messages to the right audiences. We secure thought leaders face time at key industry events all over the country and around the world. We’ll create a calendar highlighting the best speaking opportunities for you throughout the year.
Digital Media Outreach
- Our clients have presented at events that include:
- BIO International Convention
- Global Biotechnology Conference
- 19th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum
- MedTech 2020
- BIOPHARM America
- EuroSciCon Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Email Newsletters: We help convert your brand’s email newsletter into a shareable resource that delivers value to both leads and customers.
- Social Media: We create strategic social media content that reached to the right audience and also monitor social media sites for industry-related conversations that could use your expert insight, allowing you to engage with users.
Media and Speaker Training
Our media training and speaker training services range from basic pre-interview prep to full-scale, in-person workshops centered around your team’s needs. Assistance we can provide includes:
- Key messages: We help you define your company’s most important messages, simplifying even the most complex concepts into simple, coherent and understandable points. Your final messages will be authoritative, well-supported and distinct from your competitors.
- Interview preparation: Before interviews and meetings, we prepare Q&A documents that provide recommended answers to questions you are likely to receive and talking points and the necessary background on your interviewer.
- Customized Training: We provide training on introductory public relations skills that prove invaluable in mastering new spokesperson responsibilities, covering everything from news value to different types of interviews and stories. For more seasoned, savvy executives, we hone and polish presentation delivery skills vital to effective communication including body language, tone and speaking in soundbites.
- Interview Preparation: Our mock interview sessions simulate various types of interviews, TV segments and press conferences you’re likely to encounter as a spokesperson. We then provide you with feedback that allows you to improve your performance.
- Materials Assistance: We can assist with creating presentations and speech writing. Our staff of writers and graphic designers are highly skilled at ensuring we meet your communication objectives and brand guidelines with compelling materials that will resonate with your target audiences.
Our Work in Life Sciences and Healthcare
Case Study NZ Technologies Inc.Out of the surgical suite—touchless technology goes mainstream with HoverTap™ Lift Technology The Situation If there's one health fact we've learned from the Covid-19 pandemic, it's viruses live on surfaces. When Vancouver-based...
Case Study: adMare BioInnovations PRA developed a detailed marketing and communications plan for the launch of adMare's new brand identityThe Situation On completing 10 years of operations, a national life sciences organization of Canada, wanted to take stock of all...
Case Study: Progenics Cord Blood Cryobank We simplified the language surrounding cord blood banking so that a wider audience could understand the science and benefits behind it.Our Objective The first step for PR Associates was to gain a thorough understanding of...
Explore our Work
Explore our Services
Prepare to be noticed.
To clarify complexity, capture imaginations, shift mindsets and move markets connect with us.