Join our team!
PR Associates is an award-winning public relations team with highly specialized experience in making the complex and technical, simple and relatable. Our team members have a diverse and global experience spanning public relations, media relations, communications, training, social media, website design and development, branding, digital media, copy writing and graphic design allowing for a niche approach to exceed our clients’ strategic goals.
Public Relations Account Manager
About PR Associates
PR Associates is an award-winning communication and training team with highly specialized experience in making the complex and technical simple and relatable. Our team members have a diverse and global experience spanning public relations, media relations, communications, training, social media, website design and development, branding, digital media, copy writing and graphic design allowing for a niche approach to exceed our clients’ strategic goals.
About the Position
The Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of communication programs within a client/project strategic plan. S/he offers effective strategic counsel to clients and team members and contributes to the development of project elements as needed.
Account Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing public relations and communication programs for clients;
- Developing strategic communications plans for clients;
- Managing project deliverables according to schedule and budget;
- Identifying additional services that can be provided to existing clients to expand the scope of work and grow the business unit;
- Media relations including monitoring and creating reports;
- Writing specialized materials including, but not limited to press releases, newsletters, articles, blog posts, web articles, opinion editorials and other materials as needed;
- Project management of social media campaigns;
- Implementing tactical plans for clients including creating and maintaining events, awards, speaking engagement calendars;
- Reviewing and advising on web, video and print design materials;
- Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects;
- Supporting Account Director with additional tasks as needed.
Education, Experience and Aptitude
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree(s) in journalism, public relations, marketing and/or communications are preferred;
- Minimum 8-10 years prior agency or in-house experience in public relations/communications;
- An interest in and aptitude for science, technology and healthcare (preferred);
- Skilled writer with an eye for design;
- Social media savvy;
- Extremely organized and a proficient multitasker;
- Attention to detail;
- Fast learner;
- Initiative taker
Job type: Full-time, remote
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 6-8 years
Reports to: Account Director
How to apply:
To apply for the Social Media Coordinator position at PR Associates, please send your resume to email@example.com. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further.
Salary and benefits
- Salary is negotiable and based on relevant education and/or experience.
- Company bonus plans
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
Prepare to be noticed.
To clarify complexity, capture imaginations, shift mindsets and move markets connect with us.