Everyone likes to think their individual personality is unique, but science has proven we may not be so different from one another after all. Most psychologists agree there are four personality types, and experienced journalists can capitalize on the strengths...
NEWS & INSIGHT
Tomorrow I will be giving a six-hour boot camp to some federal government scientists and engineers. The session begins with an overview of the theory of science communication—why it’s...
Five must-have Presentation Skills 1. Don’t Apologize Apologies are only useful if you’ve done something wrong. Don’t use them to excuse unpreparedness, your nervousness or humble yourself in...
- We help corporate executives improve their confidence and communication skills with the media.Register today… https://t.co/XzqqbNBBM3
- Can you tell your story convincingly while protecting the #reputation of your company? If you're not sure, we can h… https://t.co/iUSyDWBmUV
- Our latest blog on 16 useful tips for effective #science #communication. #scicomm #publicspeaking https://t.co/JcWzAI8Ule
- Know how your personality characteristics can sometimes get in the way of a successful interview. #mediatraining https://t.co/KxtJYNvRm4
- Why miners need #mediatraining? Because drill results are not news. #publicspeaking #mining #bcmining #scicomm https://t.co/mIgznTIvG4