Aboriginal empowerment and Canada’s resource sector have been on a collision course for three decades, but with a reset of the relationship, Canada could still realize its full resource potential. After a First Nation winning streak of 236 court...
NEWS & INSIGHT
Understanding your audience is the key to all successful presentations. For scientists and engineers making presentations to aboriginal audiences, it is critical to understand and be responsive to some...
November 17, 2014 — In July 2014, PR Associates undertook a comprehensive survey of Aboriginal Canadians to determine their perception of the mineral exploration and mining industry across Canada. This is...
- Visit votemining.ca, to learn more and ask local candidates where they stand on the #minerals exploration and… https://t.co/3lTeRYyHn8
- BC’s #Mineral Exploration and #Mining Industry Launch #VoteMining Campaign. https://t.co/1LDsmZnwjT
- 4 simple #tips for #science #Communication . #scicomm #healthcomm #media https://t.co/UigeQYbF2D
- #Perceptionaudit for a #mining project showed 9% increase in positive sentiment in just six months with… https://t.co/fUYdOhNKlg
- Is your #media trainer a professional #science communicator? Read why it's important. #mediatraining #publicspeaking https://t.co/VbXnOJIQWH