Aboriginal empowerment and Canada’s resource sector have been on a collision course for three decades, but with a reset of the relationship, Canada could still realize its full resource potential. After a First Nation winning streak of 236 court...
NEWS & INSIGHT
Understanding your audience is the key to all successful presentations. For scientists and engineers making presentations to aboriginal audiences, it is critical to understand and be responsive to some...
November 17, 2014 — In July 2014, PR Associates undertook a comprehensive survey of Aboriginal Canadians to determine their perception of the mineral exploration and mining industry across Canada. This is...
- How mismanaging media opportunities can turn into a crisis. Read our latest blog.#issuesmanagement #crisiscomm… https://t.co/8ra0yzgLg2
- Does your business need #SocialMedia? Read our latest blog to know more #DigitalMarketing #Communication https://t.co/FQvLRSEkvQ
- 50% of the public thinks of today’s CEOS as ‘bad’. Our latest blog on #corporatereputation and #Communication https://t.co/kCt5B4fzRb
- Why #academics should engage with others in the community. #scicomm #communications #science https://t.co/kq6q4J32D6
- Last day for the early bird discount. Hurry and register for our Media Training Workshop today.… https://t.co/vvDKLMg7t1