Aboriginal empowerment and Canada’s resource sector have been on a collision course for three decades, but with a reset of the relationship, Canada could still realize its full resource potential. After a First Nation winning streak of 236 court...
NEWS & INSIGHT
Understanding your audience is the key to all successful presentations. For scientists and engineers making presentations to aboriginal audiences, it is critical to understand and be responsive to some...
November 17, 2014 — In July 2014, PR Associates undertook a comprehensive survey of Aboriginal Canadians to determine their perception of the mineral exploration and mining industry across Canada. This is...
- We help corporate executives improve their confidence and communication skills with the media.Register today… https://t.co/XzqqbNBBM3
- Can you tell your story convincingly while protecting the #reputation of your company? If you're not sure, we can h… https://t.co/iUSyDWBmUV
- Our latest blog on 16 useful tips for effective #science #communication. #scicomm #publicspeaking https://t.co/JcWzAI8Ule
- Know how your personality characteristics can sometimes get in the way of a successful interview. #mediatraining https://t.co/KxtJYNvRm4
- Why miners need #mediatraining? Because drill results are not news. #publicspeaking #mining #bcmining #scicomm https://t.co/mIgznTIvG4